Franchise for First Responders: From Frontline to Owning a Business
After a life in service as a First Responder, it’s time to fulfill your dream of owning your own business. Where to start? Owning a Big Frog franchise store is a good first step in transitioning from being on the frontline toward becoming a successful first-time business owner.
Through our extensive support, exclusive incentives and resources, Big Frog is dedicated to helping first responders – from firefighters, EMTs to law enforcers – thrive and succeed in starting and operating a small business.
Franchise Discounts for First Responders
20% DISCOUNT OFF THE INITIAL FEE
A proud member of the International Franchise Association (VetFran) program, Big Frog offers qualified veterans and first responders up to a 20% discount off the initial franchise fee for your first standard franchise location.
WHY FIRST RESPONDERS CHOOSE BIG FROG FRANCHISE
- Community-Focused: Continue to Serve the Community by Being a Leader in Helping Raise Funds & Supporting Local Causes & Events
- Family-Friendly with Daylight Operating Hours: 9 AM – 6 PM Weekday Retail Hours with Limited Weekend Hours Ensure You’ll Have Quality Weekend Time with Family
- Low Investment: Own a Big Frog Franchise for Just Over $200,000 All-In
- Low Overhead: Operate with Minimal Employees and Low Inventory
- Unlimited Income Potential: High Gross Margins with Limited Income Streams – B2B & B2C
- Cash Business: Fully Operate a “No Receivables, Cash Business”
- Recession-Resistant: Everyone wears a t-shirt! Operate a business that thrives in any economic climate
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD I BUY A BIG FROG FRANCHISE?
Big Frog is the only franchise of its kind in America. In our niche (retail Direct-to-Garment, known as DTG) we are the only chain or franchise. We appeal both to a newly created marketplace (1-100 garments) as well as offer other decorating services to service from 1 to 10,000 custom garments. We are a fun business with deep ties to our local communities. We have a strong history of success and wonderful validation from our franchise owners. Minimal employees and hours. High margins. Low capital investment. New technology. Green process. No receivables. We offer a high quality of life business and we emphasize giving back to the community. B-to-B as well as B-to-C. Low overhead and operating costs.
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS TO OPEN A STORE?
To ensure you can obtain the necessary financing you will need to move forward, we require you to have a minimum of $250,000 liquid assets (cash and marketable securities) and $450,000 net worth. This requirement may be higher if construction costs are higher than normal in certain areas.
For more frequently asked questions and answers, visit our FAQ page.