Comprehensive Support to Help You Succeed
Franchising with Big Frog means you will always have the Big Frog Franchise Group on your side. We are fully committed to the growth of your business, which is why we equip you with the right tools you need to succeed.
Even if you haven’t worked in retail or owned a business before, you will learn all the secrets to the trade. Through our best-in-class training programs, our goal is to make you an expert in all areas of the business, from t-shirt printing, operations, hiring, marketing, accounting to customer service.
In-Person & E-Learning for You & Your Employees
- Big Frog University
- Big Frog University for Managers
- Center of Excellence Training in a Live Store with a Top Franchisee
- On-Site Training
- Comprehensive Manuals
- Webinars and Videos for You and Your Employees
With established strategic partners that can help from pre-opening through the later stages of operations, we will support you every step of the way to ensure that you have access to the resources you need.
- Site Selection and Lease Negotiation
- Wholesale Blank Apparel Agreements
- Point-of-Sale Computer Support
- Store-in-a-Box With Everything You Need For Your Store Delivered to Your New Big Frog Location
We have enhanced our coaching program to ensure that we deliver the business support that truly meets your needs. Our highly experienced, compassionate, and professional coaching team are always on hand to provide you the ongoing assistance to help you grow your business. You will be assigned a business coach qualified to help with:
- Human Resources
- Lease Negotiation
- Financial Guidance
- Pre-Opening Support
- Operational & Administrative Best Practices
- Ongoing Site Visits and Training
As a Big Frog franchise owner, you will gain access to a network of like-minded individuals. You’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge at the annual Frog-A-Thon Meeting, exchange ideas in peer groups, or help propel the brand forward as part of the Franchisee Advisory Council.
- Annual Frog-A-Thon Meeting
- Annual Regional Meetings
- Industry Tradeshows
- Peer Groups
- Intranet Forums
- R&D New Product Development
- Franchisee Advisory Council & Other Committees